It's been scientifically proven that listening to music enhances the flavour of food so you're in for a real treat this Friday at the second MonFest Street Food Experience. With talented local musicians serenading you as you tuck into some deliciously tasty street food, it doesn't get much better than this!
These are the delectable delicacies that will be on offer:
- Urban Eats - delicious burgers
- Old Granary Pierogi - polish baked Pierogi (Also in Veggie & Gluten Free option)
- Smoke & Spice BBQ - Smoked BBQ pork, beef, rib & turkey
- Samosa Co - Authentic quality Indian Cuisine. (Vegan &Gluten Free option)
- Dusty Knuckle - Wood fired Pizza (plus Gluten Free & Vegan option)
- Chais Thai - Thai cuisine including Green & Red Curry, Chicken satay, grilled Pork belly.
- Taste of Persia - Variety of fantastic Persian dishes including their speciality 'Charcoal BBQ Kebabs' and Baklava Sweets. (Vegan & Gluten free options)
- Artisan Crepes- Fantastic French crepes, Sweet & Savoury
- Dinky Donuts - Donuts, sweets, Tea & Coffee
- No 18 - Brownies
- Apple County Cider - Bottled cider and Hot Mulled Cider
- Bowerbird Bears - One of a kind local hand made Teddy Bears (plus other creatures)
- The Punch House - bar
And these are some of the musicians that will be entertaining you:
Reuben F Tourettes
Continue after the event with Hannah Hill at The Riverside.
So come along between 5 and 10pm on Friday it's time to embrace Christmas!