Celebrating 35 years
To celebrate Monmouth Festival's 35th year we will be holding a Family Fun Day on Sunday, 30th July in the Main Stage Area from noon until 6pm.
The Fun Day will be free to attend and include entertainment, adult and children’s workshops and activities, inflatables and rides, various catering options and market stalls.
If you would like to apply for a Family Fun Day Stall please be advised that
- the Main Stage area will be closed off to cars on the day and access to the site will be from 9.30am
- there may be a Churches Together service taking place between 10.30 – 11.30am.
- stalls must be operational by 12.00 noon
- Monmouth Festival is GLASS FREE. No glass bottles or containers can be used on site.
- in order to minimise waste and be as environmentally friendly as possible no packaging made from polystyrene is permitted on site
- the space offered is "pitch"only. The Festival organisers will not supply tables, chairs, gazebos, water or any other equipment.